Beauty on the Green
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Infection Prevention & Control Policy
**Please see details below and new updates throughout this page in bold (**) of any changes to the COVID policy.
Beauty on the Green is now open!
It's going to be a busy time, so all I ask of you is to be patient as some treatments and appointment slots may not be available due to reduced business hours, limiting the number of clients I can see per day.
Thank you for your patience once again at this time.
Look forward to seeing you all very soon! :)
Booking an Appointment
• Consultation will be digital and a signature required on the appointment day via an iPad device which will be cleaned after every use with disinfectant wipes. Please advise me of any medical history changes that I do not already know about, this includes:
**Have you contracted Coronavirus and when?
**Have any family members or visitors to your household been diagnosed or suspected to have COVID-19. This will assist also on NHS test & trace.
• If at any point I feel ill or have symptoms of COVID-19, I will self-isolate immediately. This may mean that I have to cancel your appointment at short notice. I appreciate that this may be inconvenient but it is done entirely for your own safety.
• If you or any of the people you live with feel ill or display any symptoms of COVID-19 – please advise me as soon as possible and DO NOT ARRIVE AT BEAUTY ON THE GREEN FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. You will not be charged with the cancellation fee at this time.
Visiting Beauty on the Green
• I ask that you attend your appointment as close to your scheduled time as possible. If you should arrive early please wait outside at a safe distance from the door.
• The same rule applies but more so now if clients are late **I can not see you and we will have to reschedule your appointment.
• I know this one will be hard, but please refrain from hand shaking or cuddling.
• Please comply with a temperature check at the entrance of my premises.
• Clients attending appointments are asked to take as little personal belongings with them, eg: shopping bags etc. Loose items like mobile phone and car keys will be placed within a lined small basket and removed at the end of the treatment.
• No food or drink to be brought into or consumed within the premises.
• I have increased the frequency of cleaning within the treatment room and the cloakroom toilet, including making sure that common surfaces, door handles etc. are wiped clean using disinfectant products and disposable paper towels between each appointment and throughout day.
• All tools and equipment will be disinfected and sterilised in line with specific manufacturers instructions for your safety.
• Where possible I will utilise environmentally friendly single use items during every treatment, they will be disposed of safely after each use in order to protect you from cross infection.
• Wash facilities are available; where I will ask you to continue to have good hand hygiene before your treatment with access to hot water and soap to wash your hands, disposable hand towels will be provided and a closed top bin used for disposal. Hand sanitiser is also available for you to use at reception and when you come into the treatment room as well.
• **I request that you continue to wear a face mask when you visit and during your treatment if this is appropriate, and at your own comfort.
• My laundering of towels and uniforms as standard is a priority and I can assure you that all treatment room laundry is washed at 60 degrees C and changed after every client.
• All disposable items are bagged within a lined closed top bin and safely removed from the treatment area after each client.
• I have carried out risk assessments on all treatments and I am confident that I can continue to provide these safely.
Some treatments will be available sooner than others. Government guidance will be followed at all times.
During your treatment
**''If treatments in the high risk zone cannot be carried out without the ability to be provided from the side of the face or behind the head and therefore require prolonged periods in the highest risk zone then they should not be offered.”
• I understand the importance of hand hygiene and will continue to wash my hands before and after treatments with the additional use of sanitiser throughout where necessary.
• I will make your treatment as safe, comfortable and enjoyable as possible. If you have any concerns about your treatments please let me know and I will do what I can to address them.
• Please don’t be surprised if I use personal protective equipment (PPE) during your visit and during selective treatments that require face to face, close contact. For these treatments I will be wearing a face mask / covering and eye protection and this will only be worn within the treatment room, while treatments are carried out.
•Respectfully, please keep talking to a minimum while treatment is carried out, making all conversation made at reception / front room and always at a 2 meter distance.
• I will allow you to get comfortable in your own time by making your way to the treatment room. I will join you after washing my hands and putting on the correct PPE appropriate for each treatment. At the end of the treatment I will remove my PPE sanitise and wash my hands then meet you back at reception / front room, in your own time.
• If at anytime you need to cough or sneeze please use the tissues provided and dispose of them in the bin then wash your hands.
• Water will be provided in a plastic disposable cup or bottled.
• Payment can be made via bank transfer, or card payment on the day. Cash payments will still be taken if preferred – cash to be placed in a envelope. Please ensure you bring the correct amount with you as, in order to reduce transfer of cash, change will not be given.
All of these procedures have been implemented for your safety and mine.
I will continue to take advice from the Government and will amend my practices as necessary with updates made clearly on this page - COVID-19 updates.
Thank you for your understanding. X